I had arrived with the girls to Czech last week. The travel is always tiring, but we know what to expect - the tiredness really is the hardest thing when coming here. The packing of our suitcases, though, is much worse. But now we are happily here; time-wise converted to local time and enjoying nice "cool" 70 - 80 degree F summer weather with zero humidity. :)
This is us waiting at the Vienna airport for the bus to Czech. The girls are doing remarkably good after two plane changes and 1 - 2 hour night sleep (It's 3:30 am of Eastern time!).
This past week I had
- been spending my time with my kids, my Mom, my sister and my sister's three boys.
- experienced quite a noise being around 6 kids nearly 24/7
- had already hosted couple sleepovers!
- hosted a small birthday party for my 2 nephews with my Mom.
- made a cake, had to improvise because the ingredients I use in the US are not available here.
- to take cold showers for 2 days!
- to have a water-heater repaired.
- to do without Internet connection
- sent a book contribution submission after deadline (!)