Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today we went for grocery shopping for our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow, so we'll be cooking all day, though I hope I will squeeze some knitting time in.

I have not been posting for a while. I had been working on a project for Knitter's mag and I am about 3/4s done. Speaking of Knitter's, I have gotten an e-mail newsletter from Berocco; and they have a project worked in their yarn on the cover. So for you guys who have hard time finding the Knitter's gallery on their web site here it is - their Winter 2007 KNitter's #89 preview.

I have also been working on my Forecast Cardigan by Stefanie Japel. I have half of a second sleeve to go to be finished. I want to figure out if and what kind of collar I want to add to the cardi. I really like how it's turning out.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

No comments: