Monday, June 18, 2007

Shaped Lace Tee

So this is my second project in a couple years I have been working on from somebody else's pattern. I just love the book by Joan McGowan-Micheal Knitting Lingerie Style. First project I made from the book is the Shaped Lace Tee. I have finished knitting all the pieces and I am ready to sew it up tomorrow (if I'll have time). I am still blocking the sleeves. I liked the Tee a lot, but I was missing a matching panties, which would go with it. So I have designed them myself to match the Tee; better said I have designed lacy boyshorts. I have made a pattern for wide size ranges - to fit upper hip size (OR low waist, same difference) of 31 (35 1/2, 39, 43, 46, 49 1/2)". Now I am testing it in my size to see if the pattern works. I am almost done with one side. I can't wait to finish it and see what it looks like together.

I wish I had my camera here to take some pictures. I will have to do that tomorrow, so tune in if you are curious.

No comments: