Thursday, September 27, 2007

What did I do today?

Lots of things. Got all my laundry done (wait a minute, not just mine - it's the whole family's laundry) and cleaned up the house a little. Went to the doctor's with my daughter for pre-op check-up. Dropped off couple submissions for one publisher. And yes, I've done more swatching.

I am currently working on a few submissions for Knitter's magazine. It looks like a fun and colorful issue they are preparing for next summer. I have a few ideas of what I'd like to make, though, I have to choose only 2 - 3 and focus on that. Then more swatching for another 2 books. I really enjoy the process of designing and swatching, though I am NOT a fan of the paperwork some publishers require for submissions. Though I understand it's necessary.

Otherwise pretty uneventful day, which of course does not have to be a bad thing.

No comments: