Saturday, May 19, 2007

Quiet Weekend

This weekend is our first weekend without our older kids; they both went camping with Brownies. We still had our youngest one at home, but she is very quiet when her sisters are not around – actually she is the quiet one even if they are around. So today I had done lots of knitting. Well, actually crocheting without too much interruption. I am working on a project for Vogue Knitting on the Go series and this has to be felted, so I was trying to finish it ASAP because it needs to be washed and I assume it will take at least 2 days to dry. So while it’s drying I can finish the other project for another VKOTG book I had put aside. Tomorrow I am hoping to sew all the squares together and throw it into the machine. Kids are getting in around 11 am, but they will probably be really tired and will want to rest. In the afternoon I have a baby shower to go to, so I will have to work on it in the morning.

After these projects are done, I want to jump onto making the tops for myself from the Sheep and Wool festival yarns. Yey. I can't wait to make something for myself for a change.

No comments: