Friday, October 5, 2007

Surgery went good

So today our youngest one had her eyelid surgery and everything went as planned. She was recovering OK, though when she woke up she was in a lo of pain. They gave her some pain killers and it worked wonders, that she was dosing off for another hour. By noon we were leaving hospital. Tomorrow, we are going back to the doctor to have her patch removed. That's the time we will see how she looks. We were told that the second time around there will be more bruising, so we'll see. The first time it looked great, but I am trying not to set my hopes too high - the doctor said that the way she look the first time is not very typical.

1 comment:

marie c. said...

Hi Simona, I hope your little one is doing much better now!
Thank you so much for the comment you left at my blog. I appreciate it!
Marie.