Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Imperial Knits Collection coming soon!

The new Imperial Knits Collection for Spring/Summer 2012 called Water is Life will be introduced next week at the TNNA in Phoenix, AZ.  The designer, Anna Cohen, had not only created the collection but also worked on creating the color schemes for some of the yarns in this collection. The few I had seen so far are really beautiful, so I cannot wait to see all the colors. If you are at TNNA next week, make sure to stop by Imperial Yarn booth to preview the whole collection and the yarns. I had written more about the Imperial Yarn Ranch company here.

This is my second time working with Anna on the collection for Imperial Yarn, doing the design interpretation for her.  As I might had mentioned in my previous posts, it is creatively another dimension to my own designing work, I get a wonderful opportunity to explore and implement. I enjoy helping Anna's vision come to life. You can read more about this Spring/Summer 2012 collection and how such collection comes to life in the latest Imperial Yarn eNewsletter. Thank you Anna for such nice words about our working together; it's been a delight!

If you had not gotten a chance yet, please check out the new Imperial Yarn group created on Raverly. You can also follow them on Facebook.

No comments: