Sunday, May 27, 2007

Knitter's magazine Gallary

The Knitter's magazine Summer 2007 is up. You can preview many of the designs here. As I mentioned int the previous post, they have had my "Diamond Mesh" top as a candidate for the cover. Even though mine got the most votes ( thank you all you guys for voting), they chose Rick Mondragon's Ivory, Copper & Gold Top.

The 2 tops I have published there are here and here:


This is a detail from the "Diamond Mesh":


Here is the "Pleine Aire" top and the detail:





WORKING ON THE TOP

I have started working on the top for me from the Brooks Farm yarn I got in the Sheep and Wool festival. I have to make some pictures and put them up, so you can see how it's coming along. So far, I have the back finished and will work on the fronts today. It is a nice weather outside today, though, so we may run out to do something with the kids. They want to go to the pool, but we don't feel like cooking in the sun much, so might just pull out our small pool into our yarn. We'll see.


2 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Simona,
Both tops you designed in this issue are lovely. And it's too bad Knitter's doesn't actually let people vote on the cover. I think your Diamond Lace Cardi on the cover would have drawn more people to the issue. Oh well! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Simona,

I just started your gorgeous Diamond Mesh in the latest Knitters. What a beautiful knit! I can't believe Knitters did not put this on the cover. What a shame! You are very talented and I look forward to more of your designs.